This blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pkoutsias.com
and update your bookmarks.

Long time, no see

It's been some time since I posted on the blog, but I was busy debugging Touch Calc and cleaning up part of the code.I also started programming Unit Converter which, most likely, will be implemented inside Touch Calc and not as a separate application. The interface is completed and aims to be as simple as Touch Calc's.



Probably, because of the merge between Touch Calc and Unit Converter, a new application with different name will be uploaded on Marketplace. I hope I will not need much time to complete the Converter, so I can continue with Scientific Calculator or Currency Converter.

0 σχόλια: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment