This blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.pkoutsias.com
and update your bookmarks.

Travel Pack v1.5 with Checklist

Back from holidays, and I hope that you find my application useful! Back on topic, I have a new update for you with a new utility called "Checklist".
Yes, you guessed it right, version 1.5 of Travel Pack is out and Checklist is a things-to-do, pack-my-bag or whatever you want to call it checkbox list manager. You can have multiple lists with several checkboxes which are automatically saved on application exit.
There is a limit of 3 lists with 5 items each and some options limitation for trial users, but I think that you can easily evaluate the usefulness of this utility.

Here is a screenshot showing most of the features available:



I've already started developing version 1.6, so stay tuned for more changes and additions!

0 σχόλια: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment